How To Stop Condensation
Damp proofing is the process of preventing moisture from penetrating the walls and floors of a building ,which can cause not only damage to the structure of the property but also cause condensation and health problems to the occupants. How to stop condensation; Damp proofing in Spain is especially important as the climate is humid and frequently rainy in the Valencia region and many older houses do not have adequate protection against rising damp.
About Handycall Construction
Handycall Construction is a reliable and experienced company offering a range of services to solve all your damp problems such as condensation and damp. Established in Denia in 2003, over the
years Handycall Construction has earned a reputation for providing a prompt and professional service. We also offer a free quotation and guarantee our work.
Some of the services that Handycall Construction offer are:
- Waterproofing of terraces and roofs.
- Rising damp treatment: This involves injecting a chemical damp proof course into the walls to create a barrier against moisture rising from the ground.
- Humidity solutions: This includes installing ventilation systems or natural airflow systems to reduce the level of humidity in the air and is how to stop condensation.
- Full reforms: This covers all aspects of refurbishing your property, such as roofing, rendering, double glazing, bathrooms, tiling and extensions.
- Block paving: This is a cost-effective way to improve the appearance and functionality of your driveway, patio, or poolside area with a variety of colours and designs.
- Landlord services: This involves carrying out maintenance and repairs for absent landlords, as well as offering independent advice on renting out your property.
If you are experiencing problems with damp in your property, contact Handycall Construction through their website here www.handycallconstruction.com or by phone +34 675 589 669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a free no obligation quote.
Air bricks and Condensation Problems: Special Offer
Air bricks can usually be fitted in your house to help prevent condensation in the winter months. These air bricks normally cost €120 each to install. For a limited time we will fit these for €100 each when more than one is requested in the same property. Quote “CBBA” or “Female Focus” to receive the discount. Applies to standard constructions only.
For any further advice, please telephone Graham on +34 675 589 669