Why would I need damp proofing in Spain?
Damp proofing is the process of preventing moisture from penetrating the walls and floors of a building which can cause damage to the structure and health problems to the occupants. Damp proofing in Spain is especially important as the climate is very humid and frequently rainy in the Valencia region, and many older houses do not have adequate protection against rising damp.
Handycall Construction is a reliable and experienced company offering a range of services to solve all your damp problems. Established in Denia in 2003, over the years Handycall Construction has earned a reputation for providing a prompt and professional service. We also offer a free quotation and guarantee our work.
Some of the services that Handycall Construction offer are:
- Waterproofing of terraces and roofs.
- Rising damp treatment: This involves injecting a chemical damp proof course into the walls to create a barrier against moisture rising from the ground.
- Humidity solutions: This includes installing ventilation systems, dehumidifiers or air conditioning units to reduce the level of humidity in the air and prevent condensation.
- Full reforms: This covers all aspects of refurbishing your property, such as roofing, rendering, double glazing, bathrooms, tiling and extensions.
- Block paving: This is a cost-effective way to improve the appearance and functionality of your driveway, patio, or poolside area with a variety of colours and designs.
- Landlord services: This involves carrying out maintenance and repairs for absent landlords, as well as offering independent advice on renting out your property.
If you are experiencing problems with damp in your property, contact Handycall Construction through their website www.handycallconstruction.com or by phone +34 675 589 669 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a free no-obligation quote.