Type of Business
Legal Advice / Lawyers. International Law Firm
- WILLS & PROBATE and INHERITANCE TAX advice: Challenging and contesting Wills, Inheritance disputes, Spanish and English Wills, inheritance and probate.
- FAMILY AND COHABITATION LAW: divorce, separations, international parental abductions, enforcement of international court orders in Spain.
- LITIGATION: Civil jurisdiction, Consumer Law, Real Estate Litigation ( claims against builders, tenancy disputes, community of owners), debt collection, etc.
- CONVEYANCING: buying, selling, letting, planning permission, residential and commercial properties, etc.
- PERSONAL INJURY, CAR/TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS. INSURANCE LAW.
- COMPANY/COMMERCIAL LAW: company formations, commercial contracts, etc
- OTHER SERVICES: Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits, apostille, NIE number, etc.
Based in Denia, Alicante Costa Blanca, we cover for some cases the whole of Spain
Why Use Us
- We are registered with the respective Law Societies in Spain and the UK
- We have knowledge of English, Spanish law and International Law, knowing the needs of the expat community in Spain and given advice to them for many years.
- We deliver bespoke legal advice on both Spanish law and International law in the client’s own language and within an agreed timescale.